It has emerged as a holistic educational institute that caters to the holistic needs of students. The school boats of a well experienced and competent group of educators for each subject of study, state of the art modern facilities and also various activities and student related services.
Infrastructure & Facilities Offered By School:-The school is based in sprawling Extensive Campus and blessed with lush greenery silent surroundings that are conducive for learning. The school is equipped with all the basic facilities that are required and at the same time serve the best academic and extra circular needs of students. Spacious classrooms that are well spaced out and also offer of the state of the art multimedia facilities. Apart from that the school offers well stocked libraries and multimedia section, study, laboratories and facilities for games.
Admission Procedure of Zydus School Ahmedabad:-Admission procedure is one of the most important part of schools. It is the process through which students get the entry in the school.
FAQs For Zydus Admission:-
What is the strength of the school?
The stregth of the school is 1500-2000
The stregth of the school is 1500-2000
- What is the key feature of assembly at ZSE-Vejlpur?
- The key feature of assembles is teaching secularism,honing the talent of students and inclulcating traditional Indian values..
- What kind of excursions/trips are provided by the school?
- Scheduled Anala trips,Ahmedabad Darshan,Educational tours.
- Do you have qualified teachers?
Yes.Teachers are well qualified and trained as per ICSE/ISC norms.
- How do you appoint the teachers? What is the criteria for appointing the teachers?
Teachers are appointed after interviews and observing demo classes.
- Which documents are required to be submitted along with the registration for admission?
For admission in Junior KG,demand draft,original birth certificate ,vaccination-blood group details mainly.For admission in higher classes previous year mark sheets and transfer certificate.
- In what ways fees can be paid?
Fees can be paid quarterly through bank only.
- What is the age criteria for admission in JR kg?
A child should be 3.5 years and not more than 4.5 years old as on 31st March of the year of admission for Jr kg.
- Should a copy of the registration for be kept with parents?
Yes,please retain the copy of registration form,demand draft/banker's cheque for future reference.
- Do you have online admission forms?
- Where & how can we download the application form?
It can be downloaded from our web site www.zydusschool.org
- What are the fees at (different levels)? Can you explain me the fee structure?
Please refer the school website
- My child has never studied Hindi/Sanskrit/French , can he still be admitted in your school?
It depends on the overall performance of the child.
- Can we get reference from current parents in our neighbourhood?
No. We will be conducting parent's orientation in the beginning of the school year and other relevant seminars workshops will be held at frequent intervals, which will give you several opportunities to interact with other parents.
- We are not completely sure about our relocation/transfer at this time. Can you reserve a seat for my child for the next year?
For Other FAQs Click Here
Faculty-The School boasts of skilled and competent faculty for every subject of study. The faculty is also trained in every possible manner for meeting the holistically needs of the students which is of prime most importance along with academic pursuits.
To know complete details of faculty Visit Here
Near Alka Park Bus Stop,
Vejalpur, Jivraj park
Ahmedabad - 380051.
Telephone No:- +91-79-26826799
Zydus School for Excellence Ahmedabad on Google Map:
View Larger Map
Zydus School for Excellence Vejalpur Ahmedabad Reviewed by StudyMust Post on 9:23 AM Rating: